vrijdag 20 augustus 2010

THANKS MOM





I started this LO at the beginning from this month, but couldn't finish it because my mom (who's living with us), had two heart strokes.
I made this to thank my mom, because she helps me everywhere it can to take care of my daughters Rani and Yana.
So now the LO is more than "a thank you" scrap, I'm glad she's still with us and I'll cherish the moments with her even more.
I hope you'll all like this work even tough I made an error in the word through and it is not as perfect as I wanted it to be by correcting this word.

LOVE YOU MOM.
your oldest daughter Vicky






2 opmerkingen:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...I am soooooooooooo sorry about your Mom!!! I hope she gets better soon! This is a beautiful LO for her and the best thank you she could ever have!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De LO is heel mooi geworden Vick! Wat een prachtig eerbetoon aan je mama ... en dat werkt in twee richtingen hoor. Ik hoop dat je mama beseft wat een geweldige dochter ze heeft. Je bent de beste Vickytje, een echte schat, een geschenk voor iedereen die gelukkig genoeg is jou in zijn/haar leven te hebben.

    Love you xxx Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen