vrijdag 15 oktober 2010

TAKE US UP........


Finaly, I 'm up to posting my last work till today. I'ts a special one, because it really is surreal.
I wanted to participate October's Artastic challenge, but couldn't work with shabby things, I tried, but it ended up with the trash. 
There's no doubt I always say wooooow with that style, but somehow it doesn't end up the way I want and it really is no good.
So , I tried a whole other style and I liked this one a lot.
The journaling says:
TAKE US UP......
to a land of roses and a clear blue sky, where dreams have a future and wishes of happiness come true.
Where hearts will never be broken and every one finds his peace.
This really is  something I wish for my children, because the world we live in now is sometimes much to hard to live in, don't get me wrong , we have a lot of fun and loving moments in our life and our family,and every moment is worth living for but outside it's often violence , war, unkindness.
Anayway I don't wanna sound down or anything because I have a lovely family, a few good friends en a fun hobby, so nothing to complain about.

have a real nice weekend everyone.

xxxxx



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Soooooooooooooo FUN FUN FUN!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that they are riding on the bird! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Na onze ontmoeting kwam ik weer eens langs, op zoek naar je email adres (ik zoek zo verder, wilde eerst je laatste werk bewonderen!) Geweldig, de zeemeeuw met je kindjes!!! Ik hoop dat je veel plezier hebt met je nieuwe materialen, en ga zeker volgen wat je er allemaal mee maakt! (e-mail volgt vandaag!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ha Vicky!!
    Leuk om weer eens een kijkje bij je te nemen!!
    Vooral nu we elkaar 'in 't eggie' ontmoet hebben, gisteren! Wat was het gezellig he!!
    Heb net wat foto's op m'n blog gezet.

    Tot de volgende keer!
    XXXJenneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Shame on me!!! Ik dacht dat ik hier al lang een commentaartje op gegeven had, sorry!!! Maar je weet al lang dat ik verliefd ben op dit werkje hé. Wat bewonder ik je creativiteit!
    Dikke kusjes
    xxx Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen