donderdag 14 oktober 2010

TURNING........


This one, is one of my favorites, I saw one of most the beautiful film posters on Octobers "from screen to scrap"
challenge "My fair lady".
I know i couldn't even come close to this one, so I only took the criteria to work with:
- pink shades
- blue title
-self made hat
The pictures were taken on Yana's Mardi gras party in February this year.
She wanted to be a cow girl, so I took one of her pictures like she's in normal life and cut out the "topmodel" photos of her being a cow girl.
There were a lot of enthusiastic comments and I'm very proud of this one. 
  

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos you used and love love love love that TOP HAT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh hemeltje, heb ik hier ook al niets bijgeschreven???? Dat heb ik dan zeker op de FSTS site gedaan (hoop ik hihi). Super werkje dat weeral barst van de creativiteit! Wees maar trots op wat je hier gedaan hebt maateke, het is super!
    Liefs xxx Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen